I mention it a lot through the website, but sending me a Private Message (PM) is really quite difficult. So here is a tutorial for that.
- I'm pretty sure you'll need an account for this. My testing suggested that you do. So go and register yourself, welcome to the party!
- You need to go to your profile. How do you do that? When you're logged in, press 'My profile' in the right-hand side of the page, the 'Welcome' section. (don't worry, it wasnt me who designed this)
- Then, on your profile, click 'Read PM', located in the right-hand side of the page.
- Then, click 'Send PM', located at the top of the page.
- And I guess you'll manage it from here.
EDIT: There is also an easier way that I discovered just now, you need to click the first button on your User Toolbar (top of page)(icon with a envelope), then 'Send message'. This is easier, ain't it?
You can send me whatever you want about me or my programs, issues, requests for source codes or whatever. Keep in mind that issues should be posted in the comment sections of the projects, so that people can see them and confirm them.
Thanks for showing interest in my work! I'm waiting for your PM!